Podiatrist Northwest Indiana
Voted “Best Podiatrist” and
“Best of the Region” Eight Times!
That’s right, our Crown Point podiatrist practice of Northwest Indiana won the NWI Times and Post-Tribune awards for “Best Podiatrist” and “Best of the Region” an astounding eight times! In our humble opinion, we believe these newspapers are right: our foot doctors ARE the best.
Our award-winning podiatrist Northwest Indiana practice began in 1992 – over 25 years ago! We welcome you to explore our website and learn about our friendly licensed podiatrists (foot doctors), our team, our many heel, foot and ankle pain treatments and get to know our Crown Point / Northwest Indiana podiatry practice. We believe you’ll see our goal is to work with you to alleviate heel, foot and ankle pain and create the best podiatrist experience possible in Northwest Indiana.
Dr. Nirenberg or “Dr. Mike” as patients call him, has assisted law enforcement, including the FBI, on homicide cases, and his analysis of foot-related evidence has helped convict murders. His expertise has been sought by numerous media sources, including the Wall Street Journal, WBBM radio and FOX News (click here to read news stories).
Patients travel to our award-winning convenient Crown Point podiatry practice from all of Lake County, Porter County and Northwest Indiana (and all of Indiana and beyond!), including Schererville, Munster, Merrillville, Dyer, Valparaiso, East Chicago, Portage, Winfield, Gary, Highland, Cedar Lake, St. John, Michigan City, Lowell, Hobart, Wheatfield, Hammond, DeMotte, Griffith, Rensselaer, Roselawn, Lafayette, Kouts, and Chesterton. (Click Here for directions).
Heel, foot & ankle pain? Award-Winning Podiatrist Care for Northwest Indiana
Whether you have a bunion, hammertoe or severe arthritis, our podiatrist Northwest Indiana office’s foot doctors strive to alleviate your toe, heel, foot and ankle pain and problems as quickly as possible in a pleasant, friendly office atmosphere (please see our photos section). They are also superb foot surgeons, if you need toe, foot or ankle surgery to alleviate your problem.
Our Crown Point / Northwest Indiana foot and ankle podiatrists (and foot surgeons) are trained in all aspects of heel, foot and ankle care and surgery, and there are few podiatry (heel, toe, foot or ankle) problems they cannot treat. Our award-winning podiatry office offers you the option of a Saturday appointment (we are open every other Saturday).
More than being voted “Best Podiatrist,” our podiatrist Northwest Indiana (and Crown Point) podiatry practice offers you superb, state-of-the-art expert foot and ankle care, including digital x-rays (less radiation and better quality), laser and endoscopic heel pain relief.
It All Starts With Caring!®
This is the philosophy of our Northwest Indiana podiatrists. Your heel, foot and ankle pain and problems matter, but so do you – as a person. Our podiatrists treat your heel, foot and ankle pain and problems, but they also will address your special needs and unique concerns. More than your feet, YOU matter!
Our Podiatrist Northwest Indiana office is a friendly, “down-to-earth” atmosphere for your care
Our podiatrist Northwest Indiana office goes about treating patients quite differently — the podiatrists and staff get to know each patient and cater to their special needs. For example, if you have an outpatient heel, foot or ankle surgery your foot doctor will personally call you the next day. This warm, personal attention and caring we believe sets us apart and it helps get your feet feeling as good as possible as fast as possible.
To get a more personal look at our practice, feel free to visit our Facebook page.
Our award-winning podiatry office is located in Crown Point, close to Merrillville, Lowell, Schererville, Munster, Dyer, Valparaiso, East Chicago, Portage, Winfield, Gary, Highland, Cedar Lake, St. John, Michigan City, Hobart, Wheatfield, Hammond, DeMotte, Griffith, Rensselaer, Roselawn, Lafayette, Kouts, Chesterton
Foot & Ankle Problems Our Podiatrist Northwest Indiana Office Treats, Includes:
- Heel pain including plantar fasciitis and a heel spur
- Bunion deformity, bunions, bunion pain (big toe pain and arthritis) and bunion surgery
- Ingrown Toenail, infected toenail, infected ingrown toenail, thick, ugly toenail (fungus or fungal toenails)
- Nerve problems (numbness, burning or tingling in the foot and neuroma pain)
- Foot pain and foot surgery
- Ankle pain and ankle surgery
- Arch pain
- Pain in the ball of the foot (including metatarsalgia or metatarsal pain)
- Wart or multiple warts on the foot (plantar warts)
- Spur or heel spur issues
- Achilles tendon pain and Achilles tendon tears and ruptures
- Callous or callouses (especially a callous on the ball of the foot)
- Sports injury (including sprains and twisted ankles)
- Corn or corns (especially a corn on the toe)
- Toe problems (including a hammertoe deformity and toe pain)
- Diabetes and Diabetic foot problems (including diabetic foot infection, diabetic shoes and diabetic foot care)
- Fungus or fungal toenail problems (and other toenail problems or painful toenail)
- Pinched nerve in the foot (and neuroma)
- Flat feet (falling arch or fallen arch) and high arched feet
- Hammertoe, Hammer toe, Claw toe, Mallet toe, Crooked toe
- In-toeing and out-toeing
- Tendon problems and tendon tears (and posterior tibial tendon pain and dysfunction)
- Ankle sprain and ankle fracture
- Hammer toe, Hammertoe (painful toe, deformed toe)
- Neuroma pain (or Morton’s neuroma) and other nerve pain in the foot
- Cyst, mass or “lump” in the foot or ankle
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome and pinched nerve or nerve entrapment pain
- Neuropathy (including diabetic neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy, nerve pain, numbness, burning)
- Ankle weakness or ankle “gives out” or ankle sprain
- Children’s feet or the child’s foot (pediatric foot problems)
- Athlete’s foot problems
- Foot infections and foot wound or foot ulcer (especially with diabetes or poor circulation)
- Gout and swelling in the foot or ankle
- Athletes, including running foot pain and running injury
- Toenail pain and thick toenail
- Foot fracture, ankle fracture, toe fracture (“broken bone”)
- Foot surgery second opinion and ankle surgery second opinion
- Foot Injury and ankle injury, and sports injury
- Ankle sprains or ankle feel unstable and weak
- Fitting for custom-made orthotics (arch supports) and diabetic shoes
Our Podiatrist Northwest Indiana Office is Conveniently Located on Broadway in Crown Point
Our podiatry office is easy to find on Broadway, just south of the old VA Clinic in Crown Point, just outside of Merrillville (click here for directions). We have ample parking and we believe the drive out to us is worth it – after all, we have been blessed with the area’s “Best Podiatrist” award eight times!
We Accept Nearly ALL Insurance Plans
Our podiatrist Northwest Indiana office accepts most insurance, including Workers Compensation (Workman’s Compensation), Anthem, United Health Care, Cigna, Humana, UHC, Blue Cross Blue Shield BC/BS, Aetna, UHC, UMR, Unicare, Laborers, Highmark and more (click here for more information). If you are unsure about our podiatrists accepting your insurance, please call Barb or Karin in our insurance department at (219)663-2273 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help you.
If you have a high-deductible insurance plan or no insurance and want to pay cash, we accept cash payments and provide affordable cash prices and no-interest payment plans. Should you need an affordable, low-cost cash option or payment plan, make an appointment now by CLICKING HERE or you can talk with Barb or Karin about paying cash at (219)663-2273.
Our Podiatrist Northwest Indiana Practice Helps Patients From Northwest Indiana & Beyond!
Our award-winning podiatrist practice provides state-of-the-art care for patients from all of Northwest Indiana (Lake County and Porter County), including: Schererville, Merrillville, Winfield, Valparaiso, Dyer, Portage, Gary, St. John, Cedar Lake, Dyer, Highland, Griffith, Lowell, Hobart, Portage, Wheatfield, Hammond, Munster, Lafayette, Kouts, Michigan City, East Chicago and Chesterton. You should too – call us today!
Our Podiatrist Northwest Indiana office’s special treatment you can expect includes:
- Laser surgery for plantar warts and other foot and ankle problems.
- Our foot doctors use tiny minimal incision arthroscopic surgery for foot and ankle arthritis.
- Our Podiatrist Northwest Indiana practice specializes in bunions and bunion treatment and bunion surgery.
- Revolutionary PRP (platelet rich plasma) treatment for heel, foot, ankle, and Achilles tendon pain. Click Here.
- Electronic Medical Records (securely encrypted) with online “portal” access.
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis treated with the hi-tech Endoscopic Release Procedure.
- I.V. Sedation or “twilight sleep” is available for our foot surgery and ankle surgery Northwest Indiana patients.
- State of the art circulation (vascular) testing to check for poor circulation problems.
- Specialized diagnostic foot and ankle ultrasound to accurately diagnosis podiatric problems.
- Our foot doctors often use “plastic surgery” techniques often in surgery – this means the scar is typically less visible.
- In-office digital x-ray, specifically designed for computerized analysis of heel, foot and ankle problems.
- Our podiatrists are skilled at alleviating nerve problems, neuroma and neuropathy.
- Swiss technique available for bunions, toe problems (including a hammertoe) and minimal incision surgery.
- Specialize in heel pain, arch pain, toe pain, ball of foot pain, bunion pain, big toe pain, hammertoe pain and sports medicine.
- As foot surgeons and ankle surgeons, our podiatrists surgically use artificial skin grafts and antibiotic impregnated beads to treat infections and wounds, especially for diabetic infections (persons with diabetes or poor circulation).
- We are open Saturday and evening appointments are available.
- Convenient Northwest Indiana location on Broadway, just south of the VA Clinic and across from Ace Hardware in Crown Point.
- Our conveniently located podiatrist Northwest Indiana office in Crown Point has ample parking, handicap access and easy to find.
- Most insurance and Workers Compensation accepted.
- All major credit cards accepted. We offer affordable payment plans.
- We serve Crown Point, Lowell, Merrillville, Schererville, Dyer, St. John, Cedar Lake, Valparaiso, Demotte, Wheatfield, East Chicago, Rensselaer, Gary, Winfield, Munster, Portage, Lafayette, Kouts, Michigan City, Hammond, Hobart and all of Northwest Indiana.
- We treat ingrown toenails, flat feet (fallen arches), heel pain, big toe pain & arthritis, corns, callouses, Achilles tendon & more!
- Diabetic custom made arch support and diabetic shoes
- Our foot surgeons provide expert foot surgery second opinion and ankle surgery second opinion evaluations
- Voted Best Podiatrist by the Post-Tribune and Best of the Region by the NWI Times.
Our premier podiatrist Northwest Indiana and foot surgeon, Dr. Nirenberg, voted “Best Podiatrist,” loves solving tough problems, including providing expert treatment for people with heel, foot & ankle pain, diabetic foot problem, flat feet; or an Achilles tendon tear, infection, hammertoe deformity, bunion (bunions), ingrown toenail, fungus toenail, plantar fasciitis, spur or heel spur, sports, athlete and running injury, neuroma (Morton’s neuroma); and renders foot surgery second opinions and much more.
Our Podiatrist Northwest Indiana Practice
Our Crown Point podiatrists are committed to giving you the best, most caring, most advanced foot & ankle treatment and surgery. Specializing in our podiatrist Northwest Indiana office in heel pain, bunions, Achilles tendon pain, neuroma pain, hammertoe pain, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, sports injury, ingrown toenail, corn, callous, diabetes, infection, flat feet (fallen arch), warts, pinched nerve, big toe pain or big toe arthritis (hallux rigidus) and more.
Expert Foot and Ankle Care
Dr. Nirenberg, our main podiatrist Northwest Indiana and foot surgeon, voted “Best Podiatrist,” enjoys solving difficult foot problems, treating people from Crown Point, Lowell, Merrillville, Schererville, St. John, Dyer, Valparaiso, Demotte, Cedar Lake, Wheatfield, Rensselaer, Gary, East Chicago, Hobart, Winfield, Morocco, Munster, Portage, Roselawn, Lafayette, Kouts, Fair Oaks, Michigan City, Hammond and all of Northwest Indiana.
Podiatrist Northwest Indiana office’s lobby
Award-winning foot care on Broadway in Crown Point, close to Schererville, Munster, Merrillville, Dyer, Valparaiso, East Chicago, Portage, Winfield, Gary, Highland, Cedar Lake, St. John, Michigan City, Lowell, Hobart, Wheatfield, Hammond, DeMotte, Griffith, Rensselaer, Roselawn, Lafayette, Kouts, Chesterton. Visit us today!