It All Starts With Caring®
Northwest Indiana’s Premier Podiatrists
This is the philosophy of our podiatrists, Drs. Nirenberg & Minhas, Northwest Indiana’s premier heel, foot and ankle specialists.
Please feel free to explore our site and learn about our podiatrists, our team, our many podiatry services and get to know our Crown Point/Northwest Indiana practice. We hope you’ll see that at Friendly Foot Care our goal is to work with you to alleviate pain, achieve superb heel, foot and ankle health, and create the best podiatry experience possible in Northwest Indiana.
Our podiatry practice has been voted “Best Podiatrist” and Best of the Region in foot care repeatedly by readers of the Times and Post-Tribune. We believe these people are right: our foot doctors ARE the best. Our podiatrists strive to alleviate your heel, foot and ankle pain and problems as quickly as possible in a pleasant, friendly office atmosphere (please see our photos section).
Our Crown Point/Northwest Indiana foot and ankle podiatrists are trained in all aspects of heel, foot and ankle care and surgery, and there are few podiatric problems they cannot treat.
More than being voted the Best Podiatrists, our Northwest Indiana (and Crown Point) podiatry practice offers you superb, state-of-the-art expert foot and ankle care, our podiatrists go about treating patients quite differently. The podiatrists get to know each patient and cater to their special needs. For example, if you have an outpatient heel, foot or ankle surgery your foot doctor will personally call you the next day.
Our podiatry office is easy to find on Broadway, just south of the VA Clinic in Crown Point, just outside of Merrillville.
People who want award winning podiatry care come from all over Northwest Indiana, including Merrillville, Winfield, Schererville, Valparaiso, Dyer, Portage, Gary, Dyer, Highland, Griffith, Wheatfield, Hammond, Munster and Chesterton. Perhaps, you should too!
Some examples of the special treatment you can expect include:
- Laser surgery for plantar warts and other foot and ankle problems.
- Our foot doctors use tiny minimal incision arthroscopic surgery for foot and ankle arthritis.
- Podiatrists in our practice specialize in bunion treatment and bunion surgery.
- Revolutionary PRP (platelet rich plasma) treatment for heel, foot, ankle, and Achilles tendon pain. Click Here.
- Electronic Medical Records (securely encrypted) with online “portal” access.
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis treated with the hi-tech Endoscopic Release Procedure.
- I.V. Sedation or “twilight sleep” is available for our Northwest Indiana patients.
- State of the art digital x-rays and vascular testing to check for circulation problems.
- Specialized diagnostic foot and ankle ultrasound to accurately diagnosis podiatric problems.
- Our foot doctors often use “plastic surgery” techniques in surgery – this means there are no sutures to remove and usually the scar is less visible.
- In-office digital x-ray, specifically designed for computerized analysis of heel, foot and ankle problems.
- Our podiatrists are skilled at alleviating nerve problems and neuropathy.
- Swiss technique available for bunions and minimal incision surgery.
- Specialize in heel pain and sports medicine.
- Our podiatrists use the wound vacuum, artificial skin grafts, hyperbaric oxygen and antibiotic impregnated beads to treat infections and wounds.
- We are open Saturdays and evening appointments are available.
- Convenient Northwest Indiana location on Broadway, just south of the VA Clinic and across from Ace Hardware in Crown Point.
- Ample parking and our convenient Crown Point/Northwest Indiana office is handicap accessible.
- Most insurance and Workers Compensation accepted.
- All major credit cards accepted. We offer affordable payment plans.
- Voted Best Podiatrist by the Post-Tribune and Best of the Region by the NWI Times.
Our founding podiatrist, Dr. Nirenberg loves solving tough problems. He uses the latest technology to treat heel, foot & ankle pain.
Welcome to Our Practice
Our Crown Point/Northwest Indiana podiatrists are committed to giving you the best, most caring, most advanced foot & ankle treatment.
Our newest podiatrist, Dr. Minhas enjoys getting patients back on their feet quickly. He uses hi-tech methods to treat heel, foot & ankle problems.