Information for New Patients
As a new patient of Friendly Foot Care, you will be treated with special care. Our goal is to get to know you, but more importantly, to discover what your idea is of the perfect podiatry experience (and we hope you see why we have been honored with “Best Podiatrist” and “Best of the Region” an amazing ten times).
- Do you like to ask a lot of questions? No problem. We will answer all of them.
- Do you need an early, late, or Saturday appointment? No problem. We offer early, late and Saturday appointments.
- Do you need to be seen immediately? Most patients can get in to see us within 48 hours.
- Do you have fear or anxious thoughts about seeing a podiatrist? We understand, and can help you relax. If you need to have a foot or ankle procedure, sedation (twilight sleep) is available.
Basically, your first visit will be designed around what you want. We value your time, and we value you as a person. We know you will sense this when you visit (read patient reviews by clicking here).
Among the things available to you are:
- Electronic Medical Records (securely encrypted) with online portal access from the comfort of your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ultrasound imaging to see tendons, nerves and other soft tissue problems.
- Free Wifi
- Flouroscopy (real-time x-ray imaging) to examine your foot and ankle joints and bones as they move.
- State-of-the-art digital x-rays – this means less radiation for you (and higher quality x-rays)
- We will file insurance for you and we accept all major credit cards.
- Complete foot and ankle diagnosis and examination, including blood pressure check.
- In-office computerized vascular testing for circulation evaluation