Information for New Patients
As a new patient of Friendly Foot Care, you will be treated with special care. Our goal is to get to know you, but more importantly, to discover what your idea is of the perfect podiatry experience.
- Do you like to ask a lot of questions? No problem. We will answer all of them.
- Do you need an early, late, or Saturday appointment? No problem. We offer early, late and Saturday appointments.
- Do you need to be seen immediately? Most patients can get in to see us within 48 hours.
- Do you have fear or anxious thoughts about seeing a podiatrist? We understand, and can help you relax. If you need to have a foot or ankle procedure, sedation (twilight sleep) is available.
Basically, your first visit will be designed around what you want. We value your time, and we value you as a person. We know you will sense this when you visit.
Among the things available to you are:
- Electronic Medical Records (securely excrypted) with online portal access from the comfort of your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ultrasound imaging to see tendons, nerves and other soft tissue problems.
- Flouroscopy (real-time x-ray imaging) to examine your foot and ankle joints and bones as they move.
- State-of-the-art digital x-rays
- We will file insurance for you and we accept all major credit cards.
- Complete foot and ankle diagnosis and examination, including blood pressure check.
- State-of-the-art digital x-ray imaging of your foot and ankle.
We look forward to seeing you in our office and promise to do our best to help treat your foot and ankle problems, and address any special concerns you may have.